Livestream from Munich

That was so much fun! What I didn't like, though, was being left hot n' bothered right after Bad Medicine...they should have waited until after a more subdued song, this just felt like a kind of coitus interruptus ha ha.

One more thought: what's with the focus on Jon? I could have used some more Richiecam that's for sure.

Setlist we did get to see (I don't remember the order exactly):

Raise your hands
You give love a bad name
Born to be my baby
In these arms
We weren't born to follow
It's my life
Runaway
Blaze of Glory
Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
Bad Medicine w Rockin' like a hurricane and Old time Rock n' roll (Is it wrong that I pictured Jon singing it in a white shirt and socks on? LOL)


I'm still not sure what to make of the red jacket with gold accesories...reminds me of Freddie Mercury or Michael Jackson waaaay back in the 80's. But let's be honest: Jon was hot even with the purple rubber pants of the Runaway video. I have to admit it's slimming and probably that's what he was looking for he he (I feel sooo bad joking about this).I can live with this jacket.

Jon was in excellent spirits it seems, he worked up the crowd like the real rock god he is, flirting with the front rows, duckliping like crazy and being sweet with Richie. Some memorable lines:
"Is this time to stump the singer time?"
"This isn't 1984! Don't scare me!"
"I wouldn't let Scorpions open for us cause they'd kick our asses up and down the streets"
"An oldie but a goodie!" (about Runaway)

Richie looked much more put together and confident during this show (for what I could see given the little camera time he got).

Anyway...I'll take what I can get. It looks like it's gonna be a helluva show...Thanks to all you rock and internet gods today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It's nice to have you around.
MCK