Bon Jovi Mood of the Week: Open All night

So it's a fact: I'm leaving, leaving all my life behind yet once more. Just last night I was listening to this song and it fits so perfectly with my life right now, cause when you're leaving, no matter how excited or eager for a new adventure you are, you always feel like you're leaving something behind, you always doubt if what you're looking for is out there or maybe you were just sleeping on it. When you outroot your life like this, you also leave behind parts of what you are, because we all are defined by our relations and circumstances. I feel that this song is my old me, the one I'm leaving behind, singing to my new me, the one I want to become, telling me that wherever I roam, I'll always be able to find my way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It's nice to have you around.
MCK