Last night: Vancouver, BC - Night 2 Setlist

Last Man Standing
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
We Weren't Born to Follow
Lost Highway
Whole Lot of Leavin'
It's My Life
Runaway
Raise Your Hands
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Hot Legs
Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
(You Want To) Make a Memory
Living in Sin/Chapel of Love
Mama's Got a Squeezebox
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
Work for the Working Man
Have a Nice Day
Keep the Faith

Encore:
Something to Believe In
Wanted Dead or Alive
These Days
Living on a Prayer

Oh maaaaaannnnn... Last man standing for starters??!! Pass me the cookie I wanna slice my wrists...Something to believe in??? Mercy!! What a show it must have been...I really GOTTA make it to one more show this tour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It's nice to have you around.
MCK