Last night: Vancouver, BC - Night 1 Setlist

Blood On Blood
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
We Weren't Born To Follow
Lost Highway
When We Were Beautiful
It's My Life
Runaway
The More Things Change
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman
Lay Your Hands On Me
Bed Of Roses
I'll Be There For You
Mystery Train
Love For Sale
Who Says You Can't Go Home
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start Me Up
Blaze Of Glory
Love's the Only Rule
Keep the Faith
Have A Nice Day
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Living On A Prayer
Always

So far the only goodies were Mystery train and Love for sale (I soooo love this song). I wonder how WWWB sounds live, I think it may be a little snoozefest...I don't know, in the record it's OK and Jon loves it but it's nice to listen to sprawled on your couch with a glass of wine, not in a big arena...me thinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It's nice to have you around.
MCK