Bon Jovi Mood of the week: Welcome to wherever you are

Not my favourite song, but fits the mood of this week. Sometimes you ask yourself, how did I get here? Life is a box full of surprises but some are more strange than others. So, still 2 months to go before I move to China for an indefinite period of time (I never saw THAT one comin') and pretty much nothing to do but paperwork and other travel arrangements. Still have to be patient about things going on and have no expectations at all, and "believe that right here right now is exactly where I'm supposed to be" and "every new beginning is some beginning's end". Uff, freefalling into the unknown is a tough one, wish me luck! I'm gonna need it...and A LOT of Bon Jovi too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It's nice to have you around.
MCK